Home » Sell
At ABC Auctions we assure you, the seller, unparalleled customer service. We have a wealth of experienced staff, an unprecedented database and an excellent marketing and auctioneering team. All of the above make ABC Auctions the place to send your property should you wish to dispose of it. Again any one of our members of staff will gladly walk you through the process or alternatively you can simple follow the step-by-step guide detailed below:
Arrange for a viewing or valuation.
- A member of our valuation team will be more than happy to set up an appointment at your convenience.
- Alternatively you can bring your moveable goods directly to ABC Auctions.
- Should you bring your goods directly to the auction we will provide you with an estimate valuation while you wait.
- Should a member of our valuation team come to you, we will call you the next day, at the latest, to provide an estimate valuation.
- In many instances we will offer to buy your goods outright rather than auction them on your behalf. The decision is however at your discretion.
Consignment of goods.
- Should you decide you are happy with the valuations or offers provided we will gladly take delivery of your goods.
- You can either make delivery personally or alternatively arrangements can be made with our transport officer who will organize for a vehicle to come and collect from your stipulated address.
- Upon receipt of the goods, you will be provided with a copy of the Goods Received Voucher (GRV). We ask that you check this document thoroughly as well as sign the GRV as evidence of your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
3. Receive Payment
- If you decided to accept an outright purchase, we at ABC Auctions will provide you with the agreed amount in cash immediately. This payout will be accompanied by a remittance advice detailing all that was purchased.
- If you decided to place your goods on auction your remittance advice and funds will only be available upon sale of the goods. Please check with us from time to time regarding the status of your goods.
- Payout of goods sold through auction will be at the hammer price less our commission.